STEAM STERILIZER S1500
The S1500 Series steam sterilizers comprise a range of devices that complements the line of bulk-capacity steam sterilizers.These devices combine productivity and profitability. As manufacturers, we adapt the constructive characteristics of the sterilizers to the requirements and working conditions of our customers.
THE MATACHANA STERILIZERS HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
Flexibility in the selection of a wide range of sterilizers with different chamber sizes and volumes, which cover and respond to any specific need of our customers.
Ergonomics through user-friendly loading systems, facilitating the dynamics and workflow in the different areas whereas providing practical and specific solutions for each project.
- Availability of automatic loading and unloading systems.
- Optimised loading and unloading systems for easy handling. Specially designed to work with large and heavy loads.
- Sterilizable hermetic transport systems that reduce the number of load handling operations.
Committed to maintenance and environmental protection, the S1500 sterilizer manufactured with recyclable materials, provides reduced energy consumption, which helps our customers to improve the eco-efficiency of their installation.
- Easily accessible components in the service area.
- Front service door (loading area) assembled on 1.4301/AISI 304 quality stainless steel panels.
- Components and instruments of renown brands that are commonly found on the market.
- Surfaces or areas specifically designed to optimise maintenance times and tasks.
- Autostart and auto shut-off that allows a more ecological management of the sterilizer’s power consumption.
- Built-in heat recovery system.
- Vacuum system specially designed to reduce water consumption.
- Connection to external water recovery systems that reduce up to 99% of the total water consumption of the device.
- Smart power consumption manager.
- New smart, innovative and neat design that facilitates cleaning and conveys robustness; unmistakable characteristics of any MATACHANA equipment.
- Stainless steel front with backlit panel and user interface.
- Compact design with minimised footprint.
- Designed with carefully selected quality materials.
EASY OF USE
- EasyRUN easy and intuitive user interface with 10.4″ HMI control panel with flexible, dynamic control and visualisation technology.
- Status of the device visible from a distance thanks to the backlit front panel.
- Easy and quick to learn for users.
- Possibility of connection via Ethernet or Wifi with remote diagnosis.
- Compatible with EasyVIEW® software for equipment and process monitoring.
- User interface for configuring reliable OPC and MODBUS connections to connect to the customer’s HMI and SCADA, exchanging data in real time.
- Integrated thermal printer.
- USB port for downloading cycle history.
- Large capacity internal memory with track record of the last 1000 cycles.
- Availability of device’s qualification and validation DQ-IQ-OQ-PQ.
- Control system option for 21CFR-11 compliance.