SERIES S1500 I STEAM STERILIZERS
LARGE CAPACITY STERILIZERS
The S1500 I Series large capacity steam sterilizers are a line of equipment that complements the range of bulk-capacity steam sterilizers. These devices combine productivity and profitability. As manufacturers, we adapt the constructive characteristics of the sterilizers to the requirements and working conditions of our customers.
THE S1500 I MATACHANA STERILIZERS HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
Flexibility in the selection of a wide range of sterilizers with different chamber sizes and volumes, which cover and respond to any specific need of our customers.
Ergonomics through user-friendly loading systems, facilitating the dynamics and workflow in the different areas whereas providing practical and specific solutions for each project.
- Availability of automatic loading and unloading systems.
- Optimised loading and unloading systems for easy handling. Specially designed to work with large and heavy loads.
- Sterilizable hermetic transport systems that reduce the number of load handling operations.
Committed to maintenance and environmental protection, the S1500 I sterilizer manufactured with recyclable materials, provides reduced energy consumption, which helps our customers to improve the eco-efficiency of their installation.
- Easily accessible components in the service area.
- Front service door (loading area) assembled on 1.4301/AISI 304 quality stainless steel panels.
- Components and instruments of renown brands that are commonly found on the market.
- Surfaces or areas specifically designed to optimise maintenance times and tasks.
- Autostart and auto shut-off that allows a more ecological management of the sterilizer’s power consumption.
- Built-in heat recovery system.
- Vacuum system specially designed to reduce water consumption.
- Connection to external water recovery systems that reduce up to 99% of the total water consumption of the device.
- Smart power consumption manager.
- New smart, innovative and neat design that facilitates cleaning and conveys robustness; unmistakable characteristics of any MATACHANA equipment.
- Stainless steel front with backlit panel and user interface.
- Compact design with minimised footprint.
- Designed with carefully selected quality materials.
EASY OF USE
- EasyRUN easy and intuitive user interface with 10.4″ HMI control panel with flexible, dynamic control and visualisation technology.
- Status of the device visible from a distance thanks to the backlit front panel.
- Easy and quick to learn for users.
- Possibility of connection via Ethernet or Wifi with remote diagnosis.
- Compatible with EasyVIEW® software for equipment and process monitoring.
- User interface for configuring reliable OPC and MODBUS connections to connect to the customer’s HMI and SCADA, exchanging data in real time.
- Integrated thermal printer.
- USB port for downloading cycle history.
- Large capacity internal memory with track record of the last 1000 cycles.
- Availability of device’s qualification and validation DQ-IQ-OQ-PQ.
- Control system option for 21CFR-11 compliance.