The MAT LD100 washer thermodisinfector has been specially designed for use in sterilization centrals as well as in a surgical block or other departments, or care centers where the decontamination of materials is required. Its tight dimensions and its manual hinged doors make it the ideal solution to facilitate the material reprocessing in small rooms.
The MAT LD100 washer thermodisinfector has a capacity up to 8 DIN 1/1 baskets in 4 level with a compact external dimensions of only 600 mm x 1810 mm x 705 mm.
- Door locking system that prevents simultaneous opening in the 2-door versions
- Fully integrated graphic display
- Ergonomic loading height
- Low noise level
- Installation under NULLGAP format, that allows to install up to 3 MAT LD100 washers thermodisinfectors in 2 meters wide
- Minimization of water and energy consumption, achieving cost savings per cycle and an increase in daily productivity
- Thermal disinfection and A0 measurement