STEAM STERILIZERS S100
STEAM STERILIZERS S100
The Series S100 steam sterilizers incorporate in its technical design the latest advances in safety and efficacy.
Specially designed for health centers, dental clinics, emergency centers, and generally where a quick sterilization of medical devices is required.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE S100 SERIES
- Useful chamber volume: 75-80l.
- Capacity in S.M.: 1.
- Technology: new control system more powerful and more advanced. TFT touch screen for loading area with integrated PLC and PLC register that ensure autonomy from temperature and pressure readings. Front backlit with indicator icons that show the status of the sterilizer.
- Ergonomics: more accessible displays with a modern and versatile interface.
- Sustainability: energy and water consumption reduced thanks to built-in economizer systems.
- Efficiency: vacuum system by Venturi ensuring a low water consumption.
- Compatibility: perfect drying tested with the most demanding packaging on the market.
- Connectivity: ready to connect with the most usual management and traceability systems via Ethernet port.
- Comfort: new range of more functional accessories, adapted to the loading requirements.
- Accessibility: full circuits and components redistribution that facilitates the accessibility of the Technical Service for easy maintenance procedures.
- Remote diagnosis: remote connection via Ethernet port to know the sterilizer’s condition and enable the Technical Support Service to diagnose incidences/failures remotely for faster solution.
- Quality: chamber, frame and generator made of stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L). Additionally, the primary ducts in contact with the steam are also made of stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L).
- Compact dimensions.
- Loading/unloading trolley.
- 2-tray loading structure.
- Stainless steel basket.
- Set of chamber shelves (lower and intermediate level).
REGULATIONS AND QUALITY
MATACHANA equipment has been designed, built and tested to adhere rigorously to the following international standards:
- European Standard EN 285.
- International Quality Standards ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485.
- European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EC (PED).
- European Directive 2014/30/EU on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
- European Directive 2014/35/EU on Low Voltage.
- European Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery.