e-bag®: STERILIZING SOLUTION
e-bag® is the plastic container housing the sterilizing solution developed for use only in the Series of Low Temperature Steam and Formaldehyde sterilizers (LF).
An aqueous solution with only 2% formaldehyde that gently handles medical devices.
Safety, ease of use and flexibility are the cornerstones of e-bag® design.
- e-bag® is made of high impact resistant polyethylene (LDPE) which ensures its integrity in case of being dropped.
- Integrated RFID ensures traceability of the sterilizing solution and expiry control.
- The automatic puncture system incorporated in the e-bag® compartment offers safe handling for the user.
- Easy handling thanks to the indicator light in the e-bag® compartment.
- Batch information and expiry date directly on the display facilitates the management of the sterilizing solution in the device.
- Step-by-step tutorial for e-bag® replacement directly on the sterilizer display.
+ FLEXIBILITY + EXPIRATION
- The 36-month long shelf life of the e-bag® maximises the flexibility of stock management.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|Box (3 units)
- Sterilizer model 130LF® – between 2 and 4 cycles/bag – between 6 and 12 cycles/box, as per load volume.