BluKat®: STERILIZING SOLUTION
BluKat® is the name of the package containing the sterilizing solution developed for use only in the Low-Temperature sterilizers HPO Series, using Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide & Plasma.
Its state-of-the-art design offers a number of advantages in terms of safety, ease of use and autonomy.
- The poka-yoke design with spill-proof anti-drip system ensures correct and safe insertion into the sterilizer compartment.
- Integrated RFID ensures traceability of the sterilizing solution and shelf life control.
- Safe handling, thanks to the emptying cycle before replacement of the BluKat®.
- The indicator light on the front panel of the sterilizer and the batch information, number of remaining cycles and expiry date directly on the display make it easy to manage the sterilizing solution in the device.
- Easy access to video tutorials for BluKat® replacement directly from a QR code on the sterilizer’s screen.
+ AUTONOMY - HANDLING
- Its 180 ml with 59% Hydrogen Peroxide allows up to 18 sterilization cycles with the 130HPO® and 30 cycles with the 50HPO®.
- BluKat® can be kept in the unit for 30 days, thanks to the unique refrigerated compartment for the HPO Series devices.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
|Quantity||Box (3 units)|
- Sterilizer model 130HPO® – 18 cycles/container – 54 cycles/box.
- Sterilizer model 50HPO® – 30 cycles/container – 90 cycles/box.