Series 2000 I sterilizers
The most outstanding features of these sterilizers are: easy handling, high performance, colour touchscreen, control by Siemens industrial microcomputer, ejector vacuum system and automatic electric doors.
Designed and manufactured pursuant to the provisions of the harmonised European standard EN-285 and quality standards UNE EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485, it is guaranteed that Antonio Matachana, S.A. will apply quality management to the design, production, delivery, installation and post-sale service of its products.
- Technology: new control system more powerful and modern. TFT touch screen for loading area with integrated PLC, as well as register PLC which ensure independent readings between temperature and pressure. Frontal made of an innovative material that prevents dirt and reflections. Easy to clean. Frontal backlit indicator icons that show the status of the sterilizer.
- Ergonomics: more accessible displays with a modern and versatile interface.
- Sustainability: energy and water consumption reduced thanks to incorporated economizer systems.
- Efficiency: redesigning of vacuum system by Venturi ensuring a low water consumption.
- Compatibility: perfect drying tested with the most demanding packaging on the market.
- Connectivity: ready to connect with the most usual management and traceability systems via Ethernet port.
- Comfort: new range of more functional accessories, adapted to the loading requirements.
- Accessibility: full circuits and components redistribution that facilitates the accessibility of the Technical Service for easy maintenance procedures.
- Remote diagnosis: remote connection via Ethernet port to know the sterilizer’s condition and enable the Technical Support Service to diagnose incidences/failures remotely for faster solution.
Suitable for laboratories and the industry, as well as any other centre that requires fast and safe sterilization of large volume.
- Loading/unloading trolleys.
- Loading rack.
- Automatic loading/unloading systems.
|ES | EN | FR | DE|