S100 RBE sterilizers
The evolution of a success
Low capacity steam sterilizer, designed for the treatment of special biocontaminated waste.
The S100 RBE is designed in our R + D centers in Spain and Germany, and manufactured in our production site in Barcelona (Spain), a new plant equipped with the latest technological breakthroughs in terms of sustainability, energy efficiency and process control.
General features of Series S100 RBE
- 1 or 2 doors version.
- Built-in steam generator or network steam.
- Treatment capacity from 7.5 to 12.5 kg/h.
- Microcomputer controlled.
- Integrated digital printer.
- Includes 2 test programs and 1 standard waste treatment program.
- Equipped with condensate treatment system and filter air exhaust from the chamber.
- loading/unloading trolley.
- Loading rack specifically designed for sterilizing waste bags.
Regulations and quality
MATACHANA equipment has been designed, built and tested to adhere rigorously to the following specifications:
- European Standard EN 285.
- International Quality Standards ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485.
- European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- European Directive on electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30/EU
- European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- European Directive on machinery 2006/42/EC