Steam Sterilizers S1000
The evolution of a success
MATACHANA Series S1000 Sterilizers have been designed taking into account the real needs of today’s hospital sterilization, as much in sterilization centrals as in surgical units, outpatient centres, outsourced sterilization services, etc.
The S1000 is designed in our R + D centers in Spain and Germany, and manufactured in our production site in Barcelona (Spain), a new plant equipped with the latest technological breakthroughs in terms of sustainability, energy efficiency and process control.
General features of Series S1000
- Technology: new control system more powerful and modern. TFT touch screen for loading area with integrated PLC, as well as register PLC which ensure independent readings between temperature and pressure. Frontal made of an innovative material that prevents dirt and reflections. Easy to clean. Frontal backlit indicator icons that show the status of the sterilizer.
- Ergonomics: more accessible displays with a modern and versatile interface.
- Sustainability: energy and water consumption reduced thanks to incorporated economizer systems.
- Efficiency: redesigning of vacuum system by Venturi ensuring a low water consumption.
- Compatibility: perfect drying tested with the most demanding packaging on the market.
- Connectivity: ready to connect with the most usual management and traceability systems via Ethernet port.
- Comfort: new range of more functional accessories, adapted to the loading requirements.
- Accessibility: full circuits and components redistribution that facilitates the accessibility of the Technical Service for easy maintenance procedures.
- Remote diagnosis: remote connection via Ethernet port to know the sterilizer’s condition and enable the Technical Support Service to diagnose incidences/failures remotely for faster solution.
- Manual or electrical loading/unloading trolley, adjustable in height
- Loading racks with adjustable levels
- loading platform
- Set of chamber shelves (lower and intermediate level)
- Automatic loading/unloading system
- Stainless steel basket
Regulations and quality
MATACHANA equipment has been designed, built and tested to adhere rigorously to the following international specifications:
- European Standard EN 285
- International Quality Standards ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485
- European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- European Directive on electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30/EU
- European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- European Directive on machinery 2006/42/EC
|ES | EN | FR | DE||ES | EN | FR|