Two models to meet the needs of all scale centers:
130HPO®: its 148-liter chamber, three differentiated cycles and speed make it the optimum solution for centers with a high work volume.
|50HPO®: its 52-liter chamber, compact dimensions and mobile table mounting, combined with its minimal electrical requirements make it the perfect Plug & Play solution for smaller centers or as support equipment for large-scale centers.|
Blukat® the sterilizing solution container
30 days expiry date inside the device, thanks to the refrigerated compartment that extends the life of the sterilizing solution, saving time and reducing handling.
|How to replace BluKat®?|
A wide spectrum of advantages to cover all your needs
SOLUTION SHELF LIFE
BluKat® has the longest expiry date in the market reaching 18 months!
Properties of the sterilizing solution, guaranteed 30 days inside the device thanks to the exclusive integrated refrigerating system.
Minimized cycle cancellation due to the functions below:
- Conditioning of the load with elimination of residual humidity.
- Self-diagnosis with confirmation of the load condition suitability and consequent saving of sterilizing solution, in case of cycle cancellation.
- Up to 30 cycles with one container in the 50HPO® model.
- Up to 18 cycles with one container in the 130HPO® model.
Modern and minimalist design to facilitate the cleaning process.
- EasyRUN intuitive user interface.
- Status of the unit visible from a distance, thanks to the backlit front panel.
- Easy and quick learning by users.
Extendable and removable shelves for ease and flexibility during the loading process.
PLUG & PLAY (50HPO®)
Plug & Play mobility thanks to the integrated mobile support table. Minim requirements.
CONNECTIVITY & DOCUMENTATION
- Integrated thermal printer.
- High-capacity internal memory with track record of the last 1000 cycles.
- USB port for backing up the cycle track record.
- Ethernet port for connection to monitoring.
New HPO Videos to follow the correct Reprocessing Steps
Discover the new Low Temperature videos with the essential tips for the correct reprocessing of medical devices.
2 Techs 1 Aim
|ES | EN | FR| DE|
DOWNLOAD SAFETY DATA SHEET