Steam sterilizers S100
The Series S100 steam sterilizers incorporate in its technical design the latest advances in safety and efficacy.
- Nominal capacity of 75-80l
- Capacity in S.M.: 1
- Microcomputer controlled
- Ergonomics: more accessible displays with a modern and versatile interface.
- Sustainability: energy and water consumption reduced thanks to built-in economizer systems.
- Efficiency: redesigning of vacuum system by Venturi ensuring a low water consumption.
- Compatibility: perfect drying tested with the most demanding packaging on the market.
- Connectivity: ready to connect with the most usual management and traceability systems via Ethernet port.
- Comfort: new range of more functional accessories, adapted to the loading requirements.
- Accessibility: full circuits and components redistribution that facilitates the accessibility of the Technical Service for easy maintenance procedures.
- Remote diagnosis: remote connection via Ethernet port to know the sterilizer’s condition and enable the Technical Support Service to diagnose incidences/failures remotely for faster solution.
- Compact dimensions
Specially designed for health centers, dental clinics, emergency centers, and generally where a quick sterilization of medical devices is required.
- Loading/unloading trolley
- 2-tray loading structure
- Stainless steel basket
- Set of chamber shelves (lower and intermediate level)
Regulations and quality
MATACHANA equipment has been designed, built and tested to adhere rigorously to the following specifications:
- European Standard EN 285.
- International Quality Standards ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485.
- European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- European Directive on electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30/EU
- European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- European Directive on machinery 2006/42/EC
|ES | EN | FR|